Fabulize Food! Cheesy Chicken Meatballs
• 1 pound ground chicken
• 2 eggs, lightly beaten
• 1/4 cup roasted garlic light cream cheese
• 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
• 1 tablespoon dry bread crumbs
• 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
• 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
• 1 tablespoon garlic powder
• 1 1/2 tablespoons vegetable oil
• 1 teaspoon salt
• 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
1. Preheat an oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C). Line a rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil, and spray with cooking spray.
2. Combine the chicken, eggs, cream cheese, Parmesan cheese, bread crumbs, red pepper flakes, Italian seasoning, garlic powder, vegetable oil, salt, and pepper in a large bowl; mix well. Form mixture into 20 meatballs; place on prepared pan.
3. Bake in center of preheated oven until juices run clear, 17 to 18 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
Amount Per Serving Calories: 237 | Total Fat: 12.2g | Cholesterol: 150mg